For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
3girlsdad's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, May 1st, 2017 2:13 AM

Payment arrangement

I have a payment arangement for today. I'm unable to make it but my phone is my lifeline to my job, I need it to Go to work. How can get an extra week extension?

Professor

• 

1.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @3girlsdad,

You will need to follow the steps outlined in this article: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1025834

If you're eligible to extend or make a new payment arrangement, that will be your best way to do it.

If you're unable to extend it, customer care won't be able to either and service will most likely be suspended shortly after the arrangement is broken.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

7 years ago

Once you make a payment arrangement, you must live up to the arrangement. You need to be certain that you can keep your arrangement or your line is subject to suspension.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

But then tell me why if you EDIT the payment before the original date specified that u scheduled and confirm then pay it on the edited date.  Why is it STILL counted as non payment and a broken promise????  Nowhere does it tell u when u edit it will count as a derogatory mark or broken promise for the original date scheduled.   So how does that make sense? I was on the phone for 2hrs and no one could give me an answer only said the system decides and couldn’t tell me why they said there was failure to pay even though I edited before the date due and paid on the edited date.  There wasn’t anytime that I didn’t pay.  So I just don’t understand how u can be marked for that? And how it’s showing nonpayment when I edited and it confirmed the edited date due.  I pay it and that’s it.  Yet it says there wasn’t payment on that date? Idk just doesn’t make sense 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.