Need help understanding your bill?
vn11dnv's profile

Former Employee

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, February 18th, 2014 6:36 AM

Payment Arrangements !

Smiley Happy

Now the cool new way to set your payment arrangment is throught your FREE At&t App!

Of course 9 outta ten times you do want to speak with someone,  but after a long day sometime you just want to enjoy your tranquile home sans the phone calls.

Why fret? You can easily sign in to the At&t app that come pre-loaded on all new At&t devices.

You sign in once, then never again.

After that you select to make a payment.

Not only are you allowed to conviently select a date you can set it up to automatically draft from your cc and all in about 5 min. without ever having to say anything information.
The best part......you get a confirmation once your done.

Seamless and convient.  Thank you At&t, just making applications that much better Smiley Happy

Former Employee

• 

636 Messages

10 years ago

I've done this a few times myself, and my favorite part isn't even the arrangment itself, it's the flexibility after the arrangement.

If my plans change, and I want to cancel my scheduled payment, or get a different day, I can go in, cancel it and even setup a new one if need be.

Definetly useful. The regular website isn't bad for it either, but I definelty prefer the convenience of the app

-Alex

Scholar

• 

150 Messages

10 years ago

Except if you want to pay earlier than agreed.  If bill is due June 21, you set a payment arrangement for July 5, but you pay on June 24, you cant change the payment arrangement on July 5 unless you call AT&T.  Terms state that if scheduled late payment is greater than balance due it will be adjusted to match but by then new bill would be posted, which means you can be charged the full amount again.  Would be nice if any payments between date payment arrangement made and date of scheduled would deduct from amount.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.