Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Payment Arrangement Dispute

Contributor

Payment Arrangement Dispute

I called a week ago to set up a payment arrangement for the 18th. I was informed that was fine and asked that they used the bank account on file. Today, my service was suspended (I thought the remaining balance had already been taken out, but it wasn’t so I paid it immediately). Now, they tell me I have to pay an additional $40 on my next bill because of the suspension. How do I get this resolved. I am not trying to pay an extra $40 because of a miscommunication.

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎06-20-2018 12:26 PM

Re: Payment Arrangement Dispute

Payment arrangements must be made online. Customer service cannot enter payment arrangements.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

The customer service representative is the one who made the arrangement for me anyway because I can never log in to the account. I apologize, you are not a representative for AT&T I will call and speak to a supervisor or if need be I will file s complaint against the company and cancel services.
Message 3 of 6
Associated Member

@kdfederer  that’s actually incorrect... customer care can absolutely set up payment arrangements however once service is suspended there are no more payment arrangement options. 

*I am a trusted partner that is associated with AT&T, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 6
ACE - Expert

Maybe they can make payment arrangements, but all the complaints about calling customer service to make a payment arrangement seems that the customer service never follows through.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6
Contributor

I AGREE... You my friend are CORRECT!

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support