For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
CrimsPoet's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, April 25th, 2017 9:31 PM

Closed

How can I get a paper bill for proof of payment?

I need a paper bill for proof of payment for state appointment, i have att go how do i apprehend this

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

5 years ago

@Lovie1

Login to your My ATT account and select paper billing. It may take a month or two to switch you back.

Official Solution

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

7 years ago

You are able to view and print all ATT statements for the previous 24 months on MyATT. You can access this via the app on a smartphone or a web browser on a computer. For a small fee, the collections/billing department can also send out a physical copy of all bills, even exceeding 24 months. They can be reached at 800-331-0500. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I would prefer to continue receiving a paper bill for my monthly USPS mail. I am "old school" and prefer this method.

Thank you,

Karlene Chance

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I would like to keep my paper bill the way it is thank you

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I would like to receive paper for my billing.  I'm old school and like to see it on paper.

Thanks!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

5 years ago

@wilmac

@blosson

This is the community, not ATT, and they won’t see your post.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I would like to receive a paper bill each month Patricia ***, ***, Gadsden,Alabama 35903

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I would prefer to receive paper bill in the future and always because I'm also old school, I don't  want to have to pay my bill on the computer.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

RE: Paper Bill

I would like to receive a paper bill each month in the future and always. I don't want to pay my bill on my computer or phone.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

5 years ago

(Smh).  This is a customer populated forum.  No one here can change you to paper bills

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.