Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Paper bill

Highlighted
Contributor

Paper bill

I need a paper bill for proof of payment for state appointment, i have att go how do i apprehend this
Message 1 of 11
Teacher

Re: Paper bill

You are able to view and print all ATT statements for the previous 24 months on MyATT. You can access this via the app on a smartphone or a web browser on a computer. For a small fee, the collections/billing department can also send out a physical copy of all bills, even exceeding 24 months. They can be reached at 800-331-0500. 

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 11
Contributor

I would prefer to continue receiving a paper bill for my monthly USPS mail. I am "old school" and prefer this method.

Thank you,

Karlene Chance

Message 3 of 11
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎11-19-2018 5:00 PM

@Lovie1

Login to your My ATT account and select paper billing. It may take a month or two to switch you back.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 11
Contributor

I would like to keep my paper bill the way it is thank you

Message 5 of 11
Contributor

I would like to receive paper for my billing.  I'm old school and like to see it on paper.

Thanks!

Message 6 of 11
ACE - Sage

@wilmac

@blosson

This is the community, not ATT, and they won’t see your post.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 11
Contributor

I would like to receive a paper bill each month Patricia ***, ***, Gadsden,Alabama 35903

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 8 of 11
Contributor

I would prefer to receive paper bill in the future and always because I'm also old school, I don't  want to have to pay my bill on the computer.

Message 9 of 11
Contributor

RE: Paper Bill

I would like to receive a paper bill each month in the future and always. I don't want to pay my bill on my computer or phone.

Message 10 of 11
ACE - Sage

(Smh).  This is a customer populated forum.  No one here can change you to paper bills

Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support