Helpful Links

PLEASE HELP me with my outrageous billing issue

Contributor

PLEASE HELP me with my outrageous billing issue

Someone that can actually fix my billing issue without passing the buck needs to contact me. 2 months of bills showing I owe $3,200 is not good! 

Message 1 of 3
Contributor

Re: PLEASE HELP me with my outrageous billing issue

AT&T,

I went to Europe June 1-16 and set up all of the appropriate overseas plans (as I always do) to cover my usage whilst there. Next bill arrives from AT&T for in excess of $2,000 (normal monthly charge is approximately $350). Astounded I called customer service and spoke with someone that acknowledged the original person had set my account up incorrectly for this travel period. I was promised it would get escalated and fixed. 2 weeks later nothing. I get calls/emails saying I need to make the payment. I called back in and another AT&T Customer Service Rep said they needed to put me on a "promise to pay" plan and push my bill payment out until Aug5th by which time the bill will be reviewed and adjusted. I get my newest bill and guess what, it’s for an additional $1200 on top of the original $2,000 – bringing me to a new total of $3,200 for two months!!!! Shocked I call in and tried to escalate to a floor manager (Brooke). She sent me to collections to remove the promise (which apparently shouldn't have happened). Julie in collections couldn't do anything for me. So far, 5 calls, 3 hour and the countdown is on to Aug 5th where the promise to pay hits and undoubtedly you guys send me to collections. I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. I have always paid my bills and your company’s gross negligence is going to impact my credit. Is there a single person at ATT that can fix this shambles of a situation. This hot potato gets passed from one incompetent person to another with no resolution. I do not owe you guys $3,200, everyone I've spoken to acknowledges this by no one can do anything about it.

Respectfully,

Paul

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 2 of 3
ACE - Professor

Re: PLEASE HELP me with my outrageous billing issue

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support