Need help understanding your bill?
GoBamaGo's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, October 23rd, 2017 11:06 PM

PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS / SERVICES SUSPENDED

Post billed account is suspended and I need to set payment up for 10-27-17 to pay bill,but I was hoping I could get my service reinstated since that’s only 4 days away. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Hello 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

AT&T has become HORRIBLE and very insensitive about payment arrangements.  I split up a balance and had an arragement set up for November 30th and December 15th.  I missed the Nov. 30th payment and now AT&T is stating I'm no longer eligible for payment arrangements.  I've had wireless service for over 14 years. Is this how you treat a faithful customer for over 14 years?!?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

AT&T has become HORRIBLE and very insensitive about payment arrangements.  I split up a balance and had an arragement set up for November 30th and December 15th.  I missed the Nov. 30th payment and now AT&T is stating I'm no longer eligible for payment arrangements.  I've had wireless service for over 14 years. Is this how you treat a faithful customer for over 14 years?!?

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@bondno5

You made a promise to pay and broke the promise.  Yeah, now ATT cut you off because you can’t keep your word.  Perfectly reasonable.  

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

4 years ago

I need a payment arrangement now before phone is suspended and the office is closed

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

@Twatson0721 You set up payment arrangements online, anyway, not by calling. Log into your account and set one up. It must be before you are past due. If you are already past due, you won’t be able to set up a payment arrangement.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

4 years ago

My bill is due today online I tried since Monday to set up an arrangement I have had it with ATT my phone will be off tomorrow 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

4 years ago

@Twatson0721 wrote:

My bill is due today online I tried since Monday to set up an arrangement I have had it with ATT my phone will be off tomorrow 

How did you try?   Did you login to your myATT account and chose the bill options?   

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I made payment arrangements on dec. 23 but I pay it early on dec.10. Are they going take it again on Dec 23 ???

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.