For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
blusky24's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, March 19th, 2018 12:51 AM

PAID OFF ACCESSORIES FOR $96 ONLY TO SHOW UP AS A CHARGE!! LOL

Hi At&T

I have been with you way back when you were still called Cingular wireless... over 10 years ago. I’m a long time customer and feel very loyal to You as over the years a strong & trusting relationship has evolved & I really do  feel as if I really am part of a large “family”.

however ....

a few weeks ago I decided to pay off my accessories in full rather than have them on installment. The amount was $96.  My new bill comes and unbelievably instead of a credit the $96 shows up as a charge! And not only that... the  credit was’nt even applied.. so my bill is actually off by $192..😳... huh?!! what now?

the customer service woman I spoke to was lovely (as usuall)...and saw the error straight away as it’s very easy to spot.

as she was talking to me she was also conversing to her supervisor and the billing department.. the call lasted aprox 30-40 minutes and I was assured it would be corrected with in 24 hours and instead of my bill showing I owed  $234 it would be corrected to show the real balance owing of $42.35!!  I was relieved to hear this. and so went on my merry way.

It’s now 4 days later and nothing has happened on my bill.  I feel as though I’m in the twighlight zone.. I know I definitely spoke to a customer service woman .. it wasn’t a dream... in fact it was quite a pleasant exchange .., so how come there had been no correction?  I know that glitches occasionally happen to the best of us... but if ur out there and read this AT@T angels please come to my rescue and fix this silly mistake.. I always pat myself on the back when ever I pay off something early in full.... but for a credit to show up as a charge AND not even actually applied boggles the mind.  No I’m not going to break up with you  AT&T over this... your way too important to me and keep me connected to the world I live in...after- all who walks away so easily from a 10 year relationship over something that’s easily fixed.. all I want is someone out there in AT&T world to hear me and fix this.

So please AT&T angels if ur out there reading this ... wave ur majic wand and fix this as it’s causing me to have some sleepless nights.

sincerely 

anita [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

This is the community, so ATT may not see your post.  If you don’t get help by phone or chat, or a response from your post, file a BBB compliant.  Someone will respond to the complaint PDQ.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Problem solved.... life is good !!   

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.