Need help understanding your bill?
Kelto303's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, February 24th, 2018 4:56 PM

Overages on Unlimited plan?

Hi! Comparing my $65 unlimited plan to the $90 unlimited plan with mobile hotspot. 

I see that 4g will slow after 22gb and hotspot after 10gb, per device. When i compare my current plan, this one say's "No Overages" but the $90 plan does not - i can't figure out what those overage fees are there for. I read "the legal stuff" and still, no specification. 

What are those overage fees on the $90 unlimited plan? 

Seperate question - if I buy the hotspot router on the 10gb per device hotspot plan, do I get 20gb because I have a phone as well? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Associated Member

• 

118 Messages

6 years ago

As an AT&T employee I can assure you that there are no overage charges on either unlimited plan. 

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

There are no overages, you just become a lower priority on the network under congestion

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

None of the current plans have any overage charges.  Actually non of the plans introduced since 2016 have any overage.  

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

It won't let me upload the screenshot of what i'm seeing, but why would this tell me that i may be charged overages if it wouldn't charge me overages?

Also, on my previous plan i racked up $45 in overages, so i switched to the unlimited data plan. This was just last week

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

No need    It’s published on the website

2457EC85-CDAC-41B3-99DF-C1197E65233E.jpeg

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Hmm. You're seeing something different than i am... must be an issue with consistency, was this the desktop site? I'm in the MyAT&T android app

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

You would be looking at your plan, not the website offers.

your My ATT app tells you what plan you’re on.  What does it say?  When did you select to start the new plan?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Screenshot_20180224-120417.jpg

1 Attachment

Associated Member

• 

118 Messages

6 years ago

This isn't answering what your current plan is. I suspect that currently you're on a mobile share value plan or older. 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

Looks to me like your still on the Choice plan.  

Scroll up to read the name of your plan.  

(That is the plan comparison tool)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.