Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Oklahoma Flooding

Highlighted
Contributor

Oklahoma Flooding

Received a text "5/24/19" message expressing that we will receive help towards the account due to the flooding areas. Then another text came 05/30/19 extending the time frame 5/24-06/05, expressing we will not be charged for this time span. Called 611 & after 5 hours of being transfered every where no clear information was ever provided. The last supervisor spoke limited english avoided speaking about my wirless account. He made some changes to my DirectV account that was never requested, expressed we are not worried about TV bc the flooding means no power! What is a direct # to contact an english speaking rep & they will know what a state of emegerancy is. Have to stream news info 24/7 & the service keeps buffering and I am drowning in anger because no one over there was trained to address/resolve the issue

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage

Re: Oklahoma Flooding

I left a message for the community manager. I hope someone will get in touch. I’m sorry you’re going through a difficult time. 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎06-12-2019 7:41 AM

@MisleadingOK 

We are sorry to hear you had challenges trying to get information on the two text messages you received. Here is some information on the relief AT&T posted on the att.com newsoom: https://about.att.com/newsroom/2019/oklahoma_flooding.html

Our thoughts are with you and everyone in the areas affected by the flooding.

ATTCommunityTeam

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

They told me the credit will be applied and could not go into details. Now this conflicting what I was told so it lack of commuincation on AT&T's side...

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support