Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 1, 2014
9:01:00 AM
View profile
No one can resolve my issue---ongoing for 4 months.
Unbelievable. For 4 long months I have repeated over and over again to customer service representatives, to their supervisors, to the International Department the issue I have had with charges on my account and no one, no one has been able to resolve it. I fill out surveys after my live chats and give them 1's and someone calls, all apologetic but still, no one can resolve it. I have been a preferred customer for at least 15 years but have never experienced the run around that I have recently.

My daughters phone was suspended while she was doing a co-op abroad from January to June of 2014. She came back to the USA for a week in April and went to a store and asked a represenative to turn her phone on for 24 hours. 24 hours only.

Well, someone at AT&T forgot to turn it off. Phone does not get put back on suspended status.

While back overseas, she uses a phone with no connection to AT&T (no charges from January thru April). Phone gets stolen, international calls and roaming charges rack up. Claim, disputes, filed. Nothing. Ugh.
Unbelievable. For 4 long months I have repeated over and over again to customer service representatives, to their supervisors, to the International Department the issue I have had with charges on my account and no one, no one has been able to resolve it. I fill out surveys after my live chats and give them 1's and someone calls, all apologetic but still, no one can resolve it. I have been a preferred customer for at least 15 years but have never experienced the run around that I have recently.

My daughters phone was suspended while she was doing a co-op abroad from January to June of 2014. She came back to the USA for a week in April and went to a store and asked a represenative to turn her phone on for 24 hours. 24 hours only.

Well, someone at AT&T forgot to turn it off. Phone does not get put back on suspended status.

While back overseas, she uses a phone with no connection to AT&T (no charges from January thru April). Phone gets stolen, international calls and roaming charges rack up. Claim, disputes, filed. Nothing. Ugh.

No one can resolve my issue---ongoing for 4 months.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2014 10:22:51 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @Juldav Welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry for the billing issues you're having and we'll be happy to help you with that! Since it's account specific, please send us a private message by clicking here with your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached. When we receive your information, one of our managers will contact you directly to assist.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @Juldav Welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry for the billing issues you're having and we'll be happy to help you with that! Since it's account specific, please send us a private message by clicking here with your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached. When we receive your information, one of our managers will contact you directly to assist.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: No one can resolve my issue---ongoing for 4 months.

2 of 4 (122 Views)
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 9, 2014 4:02:23 AM
(1)
Contributor
Thank you Marcy and the ATT team for resolving this situation! I am so relieved and am truly grateful for whomever reviewed this saga and reversed the charges. My faith in AT&T is restored and my apologies to the representatives I spoke to when I lost my composure. It was an extremely stressful to get charged for calls we didn't make and thankfully it all worked out.
Thank you Marcy and the ATT team for resolving this situation! I am so relieved and am truly grateful for whomever reviewed this saga and reversed the charges. My faith in AT&T is restored and my apologies to the representatives I spoke to when I lost my composure. It was an extremely stressful to get charged for calls we didn't make and thankfully it all worked out.

3 of 4 (86 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2014 7:51:20 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Great to hear, thank you for sharing!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Great to hear, thank you for sharing!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (55 Views)