Need help understanding your bill?
Florida61's profile

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

Tuesday, July 8th, 2014 5:42 PM

No customer Service at all

Had to add...they were great at getting to "NO" after asking me to upgrade then swithching the offer nearly doubling the cost!! I pay $140 now not including internet and pnoe for a total of $260 a month. $3000 a year for nearly a quarter a century. Well it was less in the beginning when there were not a lot of cell phones and they was no data, but still a long time and a lot of money. The offer was changed and added an additional $120 to my bill. I had to do the math and explain it was cheaper to just ad data minutes instead of upgrade and buy my own phones!! I am so @#&*%^$#@ mad right now.

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

I will spare the very long story but very close to fdruckey. I am ready to go some where else after 24 years with AT&T (since Cingular) no one care a bit!! I already upgraded one line last week and called to do the other 3 as THEY aske me, but wanted to talk to my wife about which phone and that's when my journey through their phone maze began 8 calls "recorded" 4 pages of chat (like reading the comics) and 2 promised calls back from care center with no call ever!!

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, Florida61!

Thanks for your post. I'm so sorry to hear about your recent experiences when you tried to upgrade some of your lines. We would be happy to help, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns. Once again, I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience.

-Mariana

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

WHY HAS NO ONE CALLED ME ON MY CELL PHONE IN NEARLY 10 DAYS, YOU SAID 2 TO 3 DAYS???????????????

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, again!

After reviewing your case notes, it appears one of our representatives sent an e-mail on July 8th to the address you provided. If you haven't seen this e-mail, please check your spam and junk folders.

Once you locate the e-mail and send a response, our reps will be able to work with you to find an acceptable resolution to your issue.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

I did not get this email at all, please resend it. Just like I never received the call backs, 2 to be exact or notification they closed my case as accepted and ok with out my knowledge or acceptance. Seems to be a trend here.

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

I was called on my cell by someone named Brain after I responded to the email that was resent to me by Mike. We did find a solution but I have not heard back from him since, are you able to find out who this Brian is from the notes and have him call me back please. I thought I would get an email confirming our agreement but nothing yet, it's been a week.

Thanks,

Harvey

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.