Need help understanding your bill?
AJruzic's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, October 19th, 2017 1:36 AM

Next Credit removed from account

Loyality department has done zero to assist me the last couple days and I am disgusted.  How do I get in contact with an executive or the VP of Customer Relations!!!?????

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

I have the promotion screen shot.  If you upgrade or cancel a line you no longer have either the installments or the credits on that phone.  

So if I understand, you took part in the “free iPhone 7 if you trade in paid off iPhone 6 or 6s”

Note where it says, “device must remain on its agreement to receive all credits”.  

You have to read the fine print on these offers.  ATT is right, you don’t get anymore credits because you are no longer paying the installments you were getting credits against. 

This is also true for every subsequent promotional phone offer.  As in the second photo I posted 

IMG_4767.PNG

IMG_4773.PNG

2 Attachments

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

Why is it removed?   Did you cancel the required TV services?  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Upgraded line. Still have installment plan active on another line since it was shared. No information that I received in 2016 showed that this was a rule. I am beyond livid. I traded my iPhone 6s that was paid in full for these credits and now am getting taken advantage of I will need to have an executive handle resolving this. I am so upset.

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines.]

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I will give this one more day to be resolved or I am going to see if the local news stations in Dayton are interested in this story

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines.]

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Loyalty department said the best they could do is assist with canceling all 8 of my lines. That was a manage last night. Tonight they Manager never would speak to me and they left me on hold till I got tired and hung up. When I called back Customer service was closed. I assume the manager didn’t want to talk to me this late on their shift so they left me hanging. I could hear staff laughing and having a good time in the back. This call center did not sound busy. I am pretty sure I was being mocked too. They CSR kept putting his line on mute.... then when he came back I could here people near by as if they were leaving to our call
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.