Need help understanding your bill?
alphadog00's profile

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

Tuesday, May 1st, 2012 7:42 PM

New Bill layout is TERRIBLE!

Not many say it, but i have been a happy AT&T customer for 5 years (and many years before that, before i moved out of their coverage area) - but now i am NOT!

You guys changed the Bill layout - so i can NOT get a 1 page summary for one line on an account with 3 numbers. I expense one line, and it used to be easy - download the PDF, find the page with my number and print the first page that summarized all of my lines expenses.

Now the PDF is 2 columns and the summary page wraps the phone lines between collumns and pages until the summary is done - OK It is at the beginning - but it does no good for anyone that wants to expense lines individually. The HTML version is not any better as indvidual summaries are more then a single page; it doesn't matter if you print to PDF or HTML Yes i can cut and paste from HTML to Word, but then it looks like something anyone could just make up.

Please fix this ASAP!

Bring back one page summary of each line in the PDF - why did you break what has worked so well for the last 5 years?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

12 years ago

My Wireless Statement has the following components:

Summary - 3 pages (at the front of the bill) (numbered 1 - 3)

Detailed Usage - another 11 pages (numbered 1 - 11)

On the 1st page of the Summary is a Section entitled Service Summary.

There it lists the total cost of each line by Phone Number

You can use the amount listed for your particular phone number to expense it for business.

The pages 2 & 3 of the Summary is just the detail of the charges that make up the totals on page 1.

This information is also broken down by phone number.

I very easily allocate the expense of each of my Wireless Phone Numbers using that information.

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

I'm sorry the new format isn't working for you but I appreciate your feedback and will make sure it gets to the right folks. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

+1 on this same problem. You can add to the problems that the "paper bill" suddenly stopped listing call details. It did last month with the new format, and stopped this month. CS was only able to offer me a PAPER version for $1.99 per line per month. Please bring it back to the PDF under download paper bill. Many of us need this for expense and compliance reasons.

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

Thanks for the tips, Steven1357!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.