Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Need a paper copy of my bill.

Tutor

Need a paper copy of my bill.

Wireless notice of bill was sent not an actual statement. I would like a statement sent to me.

Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution
Accepted by (Former Employee)
Accepted by beckyww
‎06-07-2018 8:04 AM

Re: Need a paper copy of my bill.

If you log on your online account you can print off easily. If you don't want to do that you need to contact att and not the customer to customer forum 

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 8
Contributor

I have signed into my account. Where is the statement location so I can choose the month I want to print???????

Message 3 of 8
Contributor

Send me a copy of my current bill.

Message 4 of 8
ACE - Expert

@Trey1941 This forum is not customer support. You won’t get a copy of your bill mailed to you by posting here. You can download a copy of the bill from your account but to get it mailed to you, you need to cancel paperless billing and that won’t take effect until the next bill. To get the current bill mailed, you need to call or chat.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 8
Highlighted
Contributor

I would like a copy of my bill and what I am getting

Message 6 of 8

Why would you pull up this thread just to re-ask the same question that has already been answered? Fellow customers can't help you with this anyway.

Message 7 of 8
Contributor

Trying to sign up for paperless billing.  Don't know if I succeeded.

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support