Need help understanding your bill?
itszeebitsy's profile

Former Employee

• 

51 Messages

Friday, May 12th, 2017 5:25 PM

NEW UNLIMITED DATA PLUS/CHOICE PLANS NO LONGER INCLUDES YOUR CORPORATE DISCOUNT

We've been having false information from some agents who says the new unlimited plans still include your corporate discounts.

NO -- IT DOES NOT.

The company discount does not apply on the new Unlimited Plus/Choice Plans. It is replaced with the $25 Video Loyalty Credit of $25 if you have a TV service (Uverse TV, DirecTV or DirecTV Now). But this is for the Unlimited Plus plan only. You can get an additional $5 (for single line accounts) or $10 (for multi line accounts) if you have Autopay (debit card) and Paperless billing.

You can check on more info here: https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans.html

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

@itszeebitsy wrote:

We've been having false information from some agents who says the new unlimited plans still include your corporate discounts.

NO -- IT DOES NOT.

The company discount does not apply on the new Unlimited Plus/Choice Plans. It is replaced with the $25 Video Loyalty Credit of $25 if you have a TV service (Uverse TV, DirecTV or DirecTV Now). But this is for the Unlimited Plus plan only. You can get an additional $5 (for single line accounts) or $10 (for multi line accounts) if you have Autopay (debit card) and Paperless billing.

You can check on more info here: https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans.html

@itszeebitsy

well maybe its a little bit off as it wont work for the cell portion of the bill...  But it will work for other perks like waived activation fees and accessory discounts....

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

7 years ago

@itszeebitsy

Thanks for bringing it up.  Yes, it's a problem, especially with foreign call centers.  There is no excuse as they all have information sheets on the plans.  The sheets may not make it clear there is no discount on the service plan.

Employee discounts may still have other benefits, like waived upgrade fees or discounts on assesories.  

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@itszeebitsy wrote:

The company discount does not apply on the new Unlimited Plus/Choice Plans.

Correct.

NEW UNLIMITED DATA PLUS/CHOICE PLANS NO LONGER INCLUDES YOUR CORPORATE DISCOUNT

Incorrect, those plans NEVER included your corporate discount. 

I understand you were told something incorrect, but your title is also spreading incorrect information...

Former Employee

• 

51 Messages

7 years ago

Yes, still works for that part. 🙂

Former Employee

• 

51 Messages

7 years ago

Ah, yes. Sorry. Thanks for pointing that out. What I mean to say is unlike the old plans, these new plans don't include your corporate discounts. 🙂 Peace out!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I was told by 2 supervisors that those discounts would be added to my account since they previously were on my account.

Imagine my disappointment when I was told this month that those discounts would no longer be applied

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@itszeebitsy wrote:

Ah, yes. Sorry. Thanks for pointing that out. What I mean to say is unlike the old plans, these new plans don't include your corporate discounts. 🙂 Peace out!

People get upset when things are taken away, so I like to be clear on those things before they spiral.

I don't want them to think they had it for a month and it was taken away....

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.