Need help understanding your bill?
Rayosun's profile

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

Saturday, April 23rd, 2011 1:09 AM

Monthly Bill

Hey guys!

I have a quick question. Ive asked this before but I just need my mind put to rest. Lol

My current bill is currently 70.99 (10% student rate discount included). I was wondering what the monthly bill for someone living in NYC should look like. I've seen the Additional charges section but it did not help very much. Can someone tell me how much the bill will be on average? Got to love taxes... lol

Thanks for help! I look forward in reading your replies!
~Sunshine :)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

604 Messages

13 years ago

When I am "guestimating" (for lack of a better term) a bill with taxes in NY, I will normally calculate about 15% for taxes. I would rather give you a high estimate and have the bill be lower, than the other way around. If my math is correct that puts your monthly bill around 81.43/month.

Guru

• 

604 Messages

13 years ago

The bill average can very GREATLY depending on rate plan, features, etc. It would be impossible for someone to tell you what your bill would be without knowing what of the above mentioned that you have. I can tell you that you live in one of the highest sales taxing states in the Union.

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

13 years ago

If you are referring to my rate plan, it is as follows:

450 Anytime/Rollover/ 5000 Nights and weekend minutes - $35.99 (10% discount included here)

200MB 4G Data plan - $15.00

Unlimited Messaging with Mobile to any Mobile Calling - $20.00

When this is added up, it is 70.99 without taxes. Any idea how the bill would look with taxes after knowning this information? NY is indeed one the highest taxing states in the nation.

I look forward to reading your reply!

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

13 years ago

Ohh ok thanks so much! I realize this is only an estimated amount but it is a great price for excellent service by AT&T! 😄

Thanks so much for your help!

Guru

• 

604 Messages

13 years ago

Your quite welcome!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.