Need help understanding your bill?
myrandaw's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, December 6th, 2012 2:16 AM

Money taken out on Go Phone Account

So when I first got my At&t Go Phone, I had the $50/month plan.

For some reason, At&t decided to charge me the $9.99/month fee for At&t Navigation. I went online to cancel it and it only gave me $9.66 back, so I had $49.67 on my account for the longest time.

Then I added $100 and had $149.67, which annoyed me. So I decided to download a couple of apps.

I downloaded apps, paying attention to the prices, making sure I didn't go below $100. I was at around $109, then I downloaded another app. At&t texted me, telling me I had $56.27 after purchasing a $2.99 app.

I want to know where the heck that $53 went and I want it back! There is no way I spend nearly $100 on apps. All I bought was Uno and Bejeweled and Scrabble and other silly games.

I would like to know if there is a way that I can be reimbursed for that $53 that suddenly disappeared. I would talk to someone on support, but I can't seem to reach a live person on the Go Phone suport line or on this site either!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Nevermind, I feel so silly now.

I did the math.

I had $109 and bought a $3 app, which brought me to $106. The renewal must have happened around 1am (the time I was messing with apps) without it telling me, bringing me from $106 to $56.

It all makes sense now. I wish I would have thought of that sooner before having a fit!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

No, I don't think that was the problem... It took out more than it should have. I have a $50 a month plan. If that is the case, I would like proof somehow because on my account, all it shows was the purchases I made and not the balances before and after.

I would just like confirmation if that was actually the case, but I don't believe it is.

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@myrandaw wrote:

No, I don't think that was the problem... It took out more than it should have. I have a $50 a month plan. If that is the case, I would like proof somehow because on my account, all it shows was the purchases I made and not the balances before and after.

I would just like confirmation if that was actually the case, but I don't believe it is.

The plan cost does not include the required federal, state, local taxes, recovery fees, E911 charges that are required so the difference is that

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I've typed it once I don't know what happened to it.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

That is correct & navigation AR Navigator has been taking money out $9.99 a month for I don't know how long and I want it stopped and refunded my account.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

7 years ago

@Vickdance509

This is the community, not ATT.  

You can remove subscriptions online or the My ATT app.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I did not use 65 dollars to pay for minutes.  In fact I didn't pay at all.  I need my 65 bucks back.  Please help me.  I don't know how it happened 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.