Need help understanding your bill?
Bellybaby11's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, October 28th, 2016 1:06 AM

Why does my bill show mobile data on usage detail under text message?

My bill shows mobile data on my usage detail under text messages. I was told that is for 3rd party app messages like fb messenger or yahoo messenger. Is that the only reason that would be on there?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Ya what does the 3rd party content mean? I am having the same problem. I is only showing 3rd party content under the text logs of my husbands line. Does that mean he is messaging or calling someone through an app?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Yes. Please someone tell me what this means? The same is happening ONLY on my husbands line!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Mobile data shows up on my phone without numbers why?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I also noticed that when i log into my account and check the data,  text, call log that i do not see under MY phone number on our account, any "mobile data" usage. When I select my BOYFRIEND'S number I see, mobile data, and i know that he has used "text me now"  and "messenger" to avoid me seeing their numbers come up in his call log, in which, it is very easy to copy and paste onto the search system on messenger and facebook to see who the number might belong to. He has talked to 4 different females by doing so and out came the truth but swears that he has not cheated on me and blah blah blah but now that he has caught on to the fact that I can "stalk"---chh-chh-chh-aHaahaa, i have noticed the "mobile data" come up every day. So hopefully an "internet genius" will stumble onto our cries for help and give us a real explanation cz this shhhzz is for the birds...lol PLEASE HELP!!!??!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

What does it mean when in you detailed bill it only has numbers in some places “62262”, or diff short numbers? Why can’t insee all of our text? We both use i message... my number will show up under text long not only sometimes. Is he using a txt free and calling app so it don’t show up on bill?

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@MDH1990

What you are seeing is ‘short code’ text from a computer.  It is usually a notification.  Bank, 2 step verification, pharmacy, Amazon, etc.  

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Hdobrev555 wrote:

Mobile data shows up on my phone without numbers why?

Late reply...sorry about not seeing post earlier.

mobile data = data used on apps and service on your phone.  It has no number, because it was not calls or text to anyone else. 

What content used your data is in the settings on your phone, under data usage. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Please tell what app did you use to spy? I am having the same problem. Please email me 

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

It’s from streaming music in my case.  I listen to amazon music and I have data usage of exactly 46080kb at all the times I was streaming music.  

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

There are several different days throughout a years period of time that my husband's data shows 135.0 MB. The 124.73 MB is the first time that number has shown up. What is he using/doing that he is using that much data at one time? If he used Skype on his phone to web that would that use this amount of data? And how many minutes would that call/video call be?  This is just one example: 

20190515_203729.jpg

1 Attachment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.