Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Re: Mobile Share Value Plans Questions and Discussion

Teacher

Mobile Share Value Plans Questions and Discussion

Beware.. The $160 per month plan for 4 smart phones with ATT is pretty shadey. They don't tell you that you are required to pay for 4 smart phones at full retail price. Maybe that small detail is buried somewhere in the fine print when the adds on TV play, but make sure you know exactly what you are paying for before jumping onto this.... It's very, very tricky. 

Message 1 of 574
ACE - Sage

Re: ATT $160 per month for 4 lines is not actually $160!!

@TSCHULZ wrote:

same thiing happened to me I was running $20 over a month on bill the CSR said he had a better plan i asked him 5xs if he was sure the next bill i got was 1000.  never got it resolved after months of trying now i have a bill of $3000 after i wrote Mr stephenson.  I have been with att 20 years i am so upset

@TSCHULZ

Your comments don't seem to follow the thread, nor do they make much sense all on its own.  All customers have to pay for their phones, and they always have.  If you want to keep your bill low, buy low cost phones at full retail, not $1,000 phones on time.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 571 of 574
Contributor

Excuse me it was sent before i had time to read it or edit it.  Thanks for pointing it out so quickly.

Message 572 of 574

Re: ATT $160 per month for 4 lines is not actually $160!!

There is nothing in this statement about buying a phone. I posted the initial comment a year ago and people are still responding that long term customers feel lied to, misused and ripped off by ATT, which indicates a serious problem with their customer service in sales. It is a shame that a company with such a long and distinguished history would fritter away their customers' goodwill for a few dollars.

Message 573 of 574
Highlighted
Administrator
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎11-19-2015 8:46 AM

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 574 of 574
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support