Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Military Discount

Tutor

Military Discount

Does At&t plan on having a deal similar to T-Mobile for military? I've been an At&t customer for 14 years, but I still pay $280 just for the unlimited plus plan and insurance on 4 lines. I also receive 25% off the price of my plan. My phones are paid off. With T-Mobile I would be saving over $100 and I wouldn't have to pay for Netflix anymore. 

Message 1 of 18
ACE - Expert

Re: Military Discount

@Jansmith101 wrote:

Ok so based on above you will not be matching t mobile? 

With them our bill would be $75 per month...... or at less than current. Been loyal att for 15 years ... 

Why have you stayed with AT&T:  Coverage? Or Cost?

Where I live, frequent and vacation the coverage is perfect for me, I hate to tempt it.

When hiking, camping or traveling people always ask me who I'm using as they have no coverage (my phone is my GPS and Camera so it's always out).

We might have some cheaper recommendations for your current bill with AT&T if you tell us what you have, we'd need:

1. the exact name of your plan from your bill
  2. the amount of data in your plan 
  3. how many phones
  4. what is the cost of your PLAN? (not your bill)

What is the name of the T-Mobile plan you are going to switch to?

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 18
Contributor

go to TMOBLIE NOW and pay 22/line for 4 lines... unlimited with international roaming included.  I just did saved 100's of dollars, oh and got new phones.

Message 17 of 18
ACE - Expert

@gotmbolie wrote:

go to TMOBLIE NOW and pay 22/line for 4 lines... unlimited with international roaming included.  I just did saved 100's of dollars, oh and got new phones.

Bring your junk Tmo service to rural central IL and tell me its worth having.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 18
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support