Need help understanding your bill?
Paullleor's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Monday, April 30th, 2018 1:02 PM

Does At&t plan on having a deal similar to T-Mobile for military?

Does At&t plan on having a deal similar to T-Mobile for military? I've been an At&t customer for 14 years, but I still pay $280 just for the unlimited plus plan and insurance on 4 lines. I also receive 25% off the price of my plan. My phones are paid off. With T-Mobile I would be saving over $100 and I wouldn't have to pay for Netflix anymore. 

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@Paullleor wrote:

The insurance isn't that good in my opinion. Only used it once in the past 2 years. The claim went fine and got my phone replaced with no problem. I had to file another claim a month later and was told I could file it, but my insurance would be cancelled and I wouldn't be eligible to get insurance again for 12 months since I had 2 claims in 1 year. So I just bought a used phone instead. 

Then why are you paying for it?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Ok so based on above you will not be matching t mobile? 

With them our bill would be $75 per month...... or at less than current. Been loyal att for 15 years ... 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

I ended up switching to T-Mobile. Now I only pay $100 a month and get free Netflix. Directtv is gone next for Hulu live. 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

6 years ago

@Jansmith101

When T-mobile matches AT&T coverage, then the prices will be equal.  And I suspect it will be T-mobile who will go up, which they have been doing steadily for 4 years.  

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@Jansmith101 wrote:

Ok so based on above you will not be matching t mobile? 

With them our bill would be $75 per month...... or at less than current. Been loyal att for 15 years ... 

Why have you stayed with AT&T:  Coverage? Or Cost?

Where I live, frequent and vacation the coverage is perfect for me, I hate to tempt it.

When hiking, camping or traveling people always ask me who I'm using as they have no coverage (my phone is my GPS and Camera so it's always out).

We might have some cheaper recommendations for your current bill with AT&T if you tell us what you have, we'd need:

1. the exact name of your plan from your bill
  2. the amount of data in your plan 
  3. how many phones
  4. what is the cost of your PLAN? (not your bill)

What is the name of the T-Mobile plan you are going to switch to?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

go to TMOBLIE NOW and pay 22/line for 4 lines... unlimited with international roaming included.  I just did saved 100's of dollars, oh and got new phones.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

@gotmbolie wrote:

go to TMOBLIE NOW and pay 22/line for 4 lines... unlimited with international roaming included.  I just did saved 100's of dollars, oh and got new phones.

Bring your junk Tmo service to rural central IL and tell me its worth having.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.