Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Mailing address

Contributor

Mailing address

Can you send me a physical mailing address for your Billing Dispute area?
Message 1 of 10
Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Efrain0509
‎08-01-2016 1:35 PM

Re: Mailing address

Hi @Efrain0509,

There should be an address on the last page of your bill. In case you don't have a bill handy, the address is AT&T, PO Box 10330, Fort Wayne, IN 46851-0330. Make sure you don't send any payments to that address as it is not the payment processing center.

Justin

If this solved your problem, please consider accepting this as the solution so that it can help others in the future. Please remember that this is a customer forum and all of the answers we provide are through our own research, experience, or personal knowledge.

Justin

If this solved your problem, please consider accepting this as the solution so that it can help others in the future. Please remember that this is a customer forum and all of the answers we provide are through our own research, experience, or personal knowledge.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 10
Contributor

Thank you!
Message 3 of 10
Contributor

Thank you I also want to file a grievance is this the right address?

Message 4 of 10
Professor

This is the address for written correspondence. There is also an address to mail an official dispute to to start the arbitration process, but I would start with this address first.
Justin

Message 5 of 10
Contributor

what is the address for payimg my direct  and internet bill? send me address please.

Message 6 of 10
Contributor

need address to pay mail direct tv and internet bill

Message 7 of 10
Contributor

I need to change MY mailing address. This new system Sucks.!
Message 8 of 10
Contributor

My name is not Justin!
My name is John ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 9 of 10
Contributor

Please call my home phone ***

It is urgent!
Thank you

John ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 10 of 10
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support