Need help understanding your bill?
Efrain0509's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, July 30th, 2016 5:38 AM

Mailing address

Can you send me a physical mailing address for your Billing Dispute area?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

1.1K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Efrain0509,

There should be an address on the last page of your bill. In case you don't have a bill handy, the address is AT&T, PO Box 10330, Fort Wayne, IN 46851-0330. Make sure you don't send any payments to that address as it is not the payment processing center.

Justin

If this solved your problem, please consider accepting this as the solution so that it can help others in the future. Please remember that this is a customer forum and all of the answers we provide are through our own research, experience, or personal knowledge.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Thank you I also want to file a grievance is this the right address?

Professor

• 

1.1K Messages

8 years ago

This is the address for written correspondence. There is also an address to mail an official dispute to to start the arbitration process, but I would start with this address first.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

what is the address for payimg my direct  and internet bill? send me address please.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

need address to pay mail direct tv and internet bill

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I need to change MY mailing address. This new system Sucks.!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

My name is not Justin!
My name is John ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Please call my home phone ***

It is urgent!
Thank you

John ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

What is the address to mail an official dispute to to start the arbitration process?

Thank you.

Kristen

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.