Need extra time to make a payment? Not to worry, with the myATT app, you have the ability to schedule a late payment and setup new payment method!
Setting Up A Late Payment/ Splitting Your Payment
1. Tap on the 3 horizontal lines and a Menu Option will popup as shown below. Tap on Billing & Payments.
3. From the Billing and payments screen, scroll down and select Arrange a late payment
4. On this screen, you can enter the amount you would like to pay and select the date you would like to make the payment. You also have the option to change the payment method.
5. You also have the option to split the payment and schedule it.
6. Just follow the prompts and you are good to go!
Note: If your service has been disconnected, you must pay the past-due amount before service can be restored.
Hope this help!
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub. Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService
(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever* *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.