Know wont be able to pay bill on time, seeing about options to avoid more charges?

Contributor

Know wont be able to pay bill on time, seeing about options to avoid more charges?

this is the first time i will probably be late paying the wireless phone bill late and pride myself on being punctual at bill paying but unfortunately unforeseen events have occurred! I hope possibly there is a grace period before being charge with a late payment fee (if so how long?) or some other option! I should only be about 5-7 days late but really cant afford any more fees! Any help would be appreciated greatly! Thank u

Message 1 of 4 (4,895 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Know wont be able to pay bill on time, seeing about options to avoid more charges?

Hey there!

I believe if you have been a customer for 6 months, you can call into Customer Care and work out a payment arrangement. Smiley Wink Late fees on a normal bill usually are accessed about 3-5 days later from the initial start of a billing cycle. Smiley Tongue

~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (4,881 Views)
Contributor

Re: Know wont be able to pay bill on time, seeing about options to avoid more charges?

Thank u very much for your reply Evandela, will defintely give that a try and appreciate your time!
Message 3 of 4 (4,844 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Payment arrangement options and eligibility: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB110950#fbid=vHiROW4c98R

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (4,252 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.