Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted May 27, 2012
5:44:07 PM
View profile
Just joined, getting charged full bill for 3 days cycle ?
Edited by gzoztra on May 27, 2012 at 5:44:44 PM

seriously ?

i had some issues with sprint that interupted my work and i move to att to be charged full bill amount for a cycle of 18-21 in may ?

also got overcharged for passing the 60 minutes that ive got for the 3 days cycle that nobody even mentioned to me about...................

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

what can i do ?

seriously ?

i had some issues with sprint that interupted my work and i move to att to be charged full bill amount for a cycle of 18-21 in may ?

also got overcharged for passing the 60 minutes that ive got for the 3 days cycle that nobody even mentioned to me about...................

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

what can i do ?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 27, 2012 11:21:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Hi there! Welcome to the AT&T family! Smiley Very Happy

Is this your first bill? If so, the charges you are seeing are:

1) Services used from May 18 - May 21
2) Month charged May 22 - June 21

What's happening in that bill is that it is prorated for the 3 days you mentioned above (charges will be in the "Prorated Charge" section of your bill) and being charged 1 month in advance, which explains why that bill is higher than you expected.

If you believe you did not go over your allowed minutes and was charged for additional minutes, then you can dial 611 from your AT&T mobile phone or call 1(800) 331-0500 to correct that. Smiley Happy

Posted from my iPhone 4S on AT&T, the nation's fastest 4G network.
~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Just joined, getting charged full bill for 3 days cycle ?

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 27, 2012 11:21:18 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

What's happening in that bill is that it is prorated for the 3 days you mentioned above (charges will be in the "Prorated Charge" section of your bill) and being charged 1 month in advance, which explains why that bill is higher than you expected.

If you believe you did not go over your allowed minutes and was charged for additional minutes, then you can dial 611 from your AT&T mobile phone or call 1(800) 331-0500 to correct that. Smiley Happy

~Sunshine Smiley Happy

~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Just joined, getting charged full bill for 3 days cycle ?

2 of 3 (1,797 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2012 8:29:59 AM
(0)
Tutor
Thank you for the response...!
Thank you for the response...!

Re: Just joined, getting charged full bill for 3 days cycle ?

3 of 3 (1,624 Views)