Is there any way to reverse my termination and keep my contract?

Highlighted
Contributor

Is there any way to reverse my termination and keep my contract?

Is there any way to reverse my termination and keep my contract?  My brother plans on returning as soon as a few weeks.  Can I reverse his termination and reinstate him?  Why did he get charged when I dropped 2 other phones without penalty?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3 (1,427 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author rcheber76
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Is there any way to reverse my termination and keep my contract?

If only 1 phone line got charged a fee, that was probably the only phone that was still under contract. If you reopen your account with 90 days (I think that is the amount of time) the termination fee will be refunded and your contract reinstated for the amount of time left on the contract when you canceled.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (1,402 Views)
Contributor

Re: Is there any way to reverse my termination and keep my contract?

Sounds good. I purchased a tracphone for xmas and after opting out my att go phone I want to come back in less that 7 days. My phone number is on the new tracphone and customer service will not help me. They someone lost my pin for my airtime so cant talk on the phone. If I purchase a new car for the old phone will it work?

Message 3 of 3 (261 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.