Need help understanding your bill?
kat191's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, April 20th, 2012 11:56 AM

Internet/MEdia Net

what does Internet/MEdia Net on my bill mean, its under the text messaging part of the bill. Its got to be some kind of way to message its labeled PHONE but no number...

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

12 years ago

Its data. The word phone is just the name of the access point name its not a phone call or message.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

12 years ago

It's Internet useage and/or a picture message.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Is this data chargeable when you are on a wi-fi local or home network connection?

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

12 years ago

You are not charged data if you are on wi-fi or local netork

Teacher

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

Does this mean that the user is using a different messaging program on the internet? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

How can I be able to tell what the Internet/MEdia is on my bill??

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

my boyfriend and i share a phone...he has it at night when he works....when i looked at the bill ...every night after he finishes work around 12:30 ish(give or take a few min here or there) there is a message sent from the phone and on the bill it is labeled "to/from phone"....and it says its a "internet/MEdia net" message.......please tell me if this is something the phone does automaticlly every night or if he is deff sending a message somewhere

any info would help.thank u

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

did you find out anything??? i would like to know also... i am in the same boat as you. please help.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

If you think your mate is cheating then either they or you are cheating...end it before you get in too deep

One man-one woman...until death do us part

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

As a follow-up to this message, if it is still being followed.  Is it possible that an application on my phone is automatically sending something?  As I review my bill I see this type of message being sent, however I am taking no pro-active action to do anything myself.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.