For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
heressd2's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, August 20th, 2017 11:24 PM

International Billing through the roof.

On a recent trip to Europe we added the appropriate plans to our lines only to end up with a very steep bill in the end well over $1300, not to mention the billing from the previous month (this was only overages). Needless to say we were upset and tried to dispute the claim. While nothing was done to reduce the excessive fees. Your representative told us to keep better tabs on our children as they (my 14 year old daughter was notified of the data used in excess). I regularly checked her phone to ensure the data was turned off. Absolutely, out of control. We have been with ATT for over 20 years and used our plans internationally however, something is different. Who wants to be checking on there data usage constantly when on vacation?? This was the suggestion made. My thought you add the plan, are given accurate data by ATT representative and enjoy your trip.

This was not the case. Wrong information provided on multiple occasions, multiple phone calls and still ended up the problems. The worst part was ATT did nothing to resolve the matter.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

What resolution are you expecting? Were the charges due to data usage and did your phones use the data? Are you actually disputing the charges or just expect ATT to forgive them?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.