Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Internatiional Day Pass 14 hour period

Contributor

Internatiional Day Pass 14 hour period

I have the international day pass ($10 per any 24-hour period used).  I assume the 24 hour period runs from 12 midnight to 12 midnight in the local country?

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by garylapointe
‎09-15-2017 4:47 AM

Re: Internatiional Day Pass 14 hour period

No, not according to the information 

Use and assessment of fee: Once you add this option to your device, the first time you use data or voice, or send a text message in an International Day Pass (IDP) country, you’ll automatically be charged a $10 daily fee. The fee covers additional data, voice, or text messages sent for 24-hours from the initial use in any IDP country during that period. You’ll be charged an additional $10 fee for all subsequent 24-hour periods in which you use data or voice, or send a text message on a device set up with International Day Pass in an IDP country until you cancel the service. Incidental data usage: Apps on your device, including the AT&T Global Wi-Fi app, continue to use data even when you may not be aware of the usage. Such incidental data usage may trigger the $10 daily fee. To avoid unintended use of International Day Pass, turn off the roaming feature for your smartphone or device. 

https://www.att.com/offers/international-plans/day-pass.html

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support