Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Increase in bill - Admin fee

Contributor

Increase in bill - Admin fee

I have seen my Admin fee jump in the past 3 months from 0.76 cents to $1.26 to $1.99

With 4 lines I have now run a price increase of close to $5 for the 4 lines.

Chat agent was of no help in addressing my concern to the price increase. I was  rather told that I was proving feedback that will reach management. 

I am not providing feedback -  I want to rather challenge the price increase.

Who should I email/call to get this addressed?

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert

Re: Increase in bill - Admin fee

There is no challenge if you don't like the fee increase your free to leave.   Att just matched Verizons fee.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
ACE - Sage

Challenge the fee?  What does that even mean?   You can dicker at the flea market, but ATT isn’t going to dicker on their prices.   The fee is applied to all lines.  You can switch carriers or go prepaid if you don’t like it.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6
Contributor

Thank you for your response. If I wanted to move I would not be asking for
your advice.

Message 4 of 6
ACE - Sage

Unfortunately those are the only 2 options.   

Verizon raised its admin fee to match, so even switching may not be an answer.   There is always prepaid and MVNO’s

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 5 of 6
Contributor

Again, if I make the decision to switch, I will not seek your advice.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support