Explore & discover

Helpful Links

If I don't pay my bill in full on due date, is it late?

Contributor

If I don't pay my bill in full on due date, is it late?

I was just wondering, if I paid just a payment on my bill when it's due. Is it gonna be late? Or charge any late fees if I don't pay the full amount when it's due? I've never done a contact phone before so I'm not familiar with logistics.

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by abmwilliams
‎01-31-2016 10:02 AM

Re: My AT&T phone bill

Yes.  You can make late payment arrangements on the My Att app on your phone.

If your account is not paid on time:

you will pay a late fee of $5

you will forfeit any port credits for not keeping account in good standing.

If you don't arrange late payment, your service may be suspended and you have to pay all amounts due to reconnect, plus A $40 reconnect fee on the next bill.

Yes, it is punative.  You are encouraged to pay on time.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5

Yes it late. Pay your bill on time.
Message 3 of 5

The $5 late charge is incurred whether or not you check the box for split payment. 

Message 4 of 5
ACE - Sage

@Ary744415680 wrote:

The $5 late charge is incurred whether or not you check the box for split payment. 

If the full amount due isn’t paid on time, yes, you get charged a late fee.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support