Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I will be filing a Complaint!!!

Teacher

I will be filing a Complaint!!!

BOGO free offer purchased January 31, 2019, today is May 20, 2019 and still not credit for 2nd phone. I followed every rule waited the 2 to 3 months of billing. This month is the 4 month and my bill is the highest I have ever received. Only been a customer sine 2000. That will all change in a few days I just need to know the process to file a complaint and call in to cancel all services AT&T and DirecTv. Thanks AT&T for screwing me over, the Chat is always unavailable and the Reps on the phone can never figure out what to do. 

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by CBro70
‎05-28-2019 4:15 AM

Re: I will be filing a Complaint!!!

Are you sure?   Carefully read the requirements for your date of purchase.

https://www.att.com/ecms/dam/att/consumer/help/landingpage/offers/Wireless-BOGO-Offer-Jan-April-2019...

Most of the failed BOGOs are because a requirement was not met.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I agree AT&T has the worst customer service I have ever experienced! NO ONE can help with anything. I have also had an insue resulting from their BOGO promotion. I've been dealing with them for months; getting passed to different people on the phone, each one saying they can't help me. The store manager actually told me she would issue a credit. Went back to the store weeks later to find out the status since no credit had been issued. Discovered the manager never actually did anything after talking to me and when she finally did attempt to issue the credit she realized it was over her authorized limit so she just told me there was nothing she could do. 

I'm amazed they are still in business with this type of support. Jump ship people! Get out as quickly as you can because one day you will be in this same situation.

Message 3 of 4

Bull hockey! You are peddling propaganda to support ATT. That is dishonest and a discredit to the honest people posting their issues on here! 

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support