For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
vanman64's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, January 17th, 2017 3:32 AM

I was grandfather in on my plan they rise my bill 5.00 last year and they are going to rise again

I was grandfather in on my plan they rise my bill 5.00 last year and they are going to rise again to another 5.00 i think they are trying to make me switch my plan i been with att for a very long time what happen TO  loyalty I FILL LIKE SWITCING AND GOING WITH VERIZON THIS COMPANY DOSE NOT CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMER

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

@vanman64 wrote:

I FILL LIKE SWITCING AND GOING WITH VERIZON THIS COMPANY DOSE NOT CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMER

@vanman64 So you think Verizon cares more? Did you know Verizon raised the price on their grandfathered unlimited plan $20? 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

Att want to charge a comparable price or have you move off the plan.  They are well within their right.  

The plan didn't have a price increase for 6 years, meanwhile cost of almost everthing else went up.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Me too. I'm getting fed up now. I was a Verizon customer and switched to AT&T to get the 1st generation iPhone. Service has NEVER been as good as Verizon to this day. I added another family member to my line and my bill is quite costly. You're right! vanman64 LOYALTY means nothing. I have to re-read the email notification again and decide if it's time to leave? VERY DISAPPOINTED AND FRUSTRATED with AT&T! I understood last year when you raised my bill, this time it's ridiculous.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

LAME!
We'd like to share an upcoming change regarding your data plan. Beginning March 2017, we'll be increasing the price of your unlimited data plan for each of the lines listed above by $5 per month.

You can remain on your unlimited data plan or consider one of our Mobile Share AdvantageSM plans1 that could offer great savings with unlimited talk & text and shareable data with no overages.2

If you choose to cancel your unlimited data plan and you're under a two-year service contract, we'll waive your early termination fee.3 Just cancel your unlimited data plan line(s) within 60 days after the price increase first appears on your bill. Cancellations made after that time will be subject to the usual early termination fee.

For more details on this change to your unlimited data plan, visit att.com/datarate.

Thanks for choosing us.

AT&T

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Not "choosing you" anymore unless you reverse your decision.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I'm extremely very upset that they raised the price last year and is doing it again this year. AT&T is doing everything they can to get rid of all unlimited data plan subscribers. I bet they'd be more than happy to see all their unlimited data plan subscriber to switch to a different provider than to stay with them.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I'm sure you're correct Ktek916, but I'm ALSO sure that Verizon or another wireless provider would like to receive my almost $200 auto-payment every month? =\ #annoyed

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am certain this is their plan to force customers to change plans. I have two unlimited data phones and intend to change carriers before they can charge me in March, 2017.  I have purchased seven I-phones from AT&T.  I will never purchase anything from AT&T again!   Kent 

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Im autopaying AT&T almost $300 a month with 5 lines, but im stuck because they no longer offer subsidized phone. Family upgraded to iphone7 and they only giving trade in credit by a month to month basis. If I terminate, I'll lose out on mu credit and will be forces to pay remaining phone balance. Can't leave terminate even if I wanted to unless I pay my way out. I feel so helpless. Thank you AT&T, im sure this is ideally how they want their customers to feel.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I completely agree.  I think they raised it $10 last year from $30 to $40 and now they want $5 more.  Does AT&T value our loyalty for sticking with them for so long?  The rate spike speaks othewise.  Should we expect annual increases in the future?  Why are they raising the price anyways?  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.