Need help understanding your bill?
Rapidturtle's profile

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

Saturday, May 17th, 2014 10:54 AM

I've been told two different prices for data overages

I am coming back to AT&T, and wanted to get one smartphone with the 1 GB plan. On the premier site ( which is for employer discounts), they told me that the overage on a 1 GB plan would be $25 per 500 MB's. 

On the regular site, they claim it is $15 per 1GB over.  Which one is it, or is the premier and regular plans different???

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

28 Messages

10 years ago

On Mobile Share there are a few different overate rates.  Now these apply to the most current rate plans that AT&T offer so if you have an older Mobile share Original plan they may not be the same.  So for the plans 2GB - 50GB the overage addons are for 1GB and are $15.00 per addon.    The 1GB plan is $20.00 for a 500mb addon.   And finally the 300mb plan is $20.00 for a 300mb addon.  

You can also see this information right on att.com at the below link (which includes some of the older Mobile share overage rates as well): 

Mobile Share Value Plans

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

10 years ago

Thanks for the info, I couldn't find it on the site.

Former Employee

• 

636 Messages

10 years ago

There exist 2 versions of the Mobile Share Value 1gb. the original is $40 + price per phone, w/ $15/1gb overages, the new rates. The revised rate is $25 + price per phone, w/$20/500mb overages

So the revised version of the 1gb plan, is now $15 less, but if you go over, charges you more for less.

If you have the first one, I'd urge you to consider switching to the revised version.

-Alex

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.