Need help understanding your bill?
Harvest6044's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Thursday, August 15th, 2019 1:54 AM

I need phone records for Nov. 2017.

I’m involved in a lawsuit and need detailed phone records for Nov. 2017. I called 611 and she said she could not go back that far. A court order and subpoena would be required.  

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

I’m not even sure a court order will get them. The only call records available are what is online which is the last 16 months. For anything older than what is online, you must call and request a bill reprint. However, the bill reprints only contain billing information, no call records. My belief is call records beyond what is online simply aren’t available, court order or not.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

I gave it one more try and got what I needed. I asked for a bill reprint with detailed usage log for Nov 2017. She said one moment I’ll get that for you - was back on the phone said shes mailing it. I reiterated I needed the usage log and that’s what she’s sending.  For some reason they cannot email or fax - just mail. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

@Harvest6044 

Let us know what you actually get in the mail.  

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@Harvest6044 Yes, please let it us know if you get the usage logs. 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

Will do. 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

Letting you know I received my usage log for Nov 2017.  I suggest to anyone having tried to obtain an older usage bill for further back than 16 mo. - you Can get it. It took 2 phone calls for me - the first person wasn’t helpful at all and was clueless as to the info she could access - but the second call - the lady was super helpful and knew exactly what to do and said she would mail my info. I received it it in within 5 or 6 business days. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@Harvest6044 Thank you for confirming that. I used to tell people they could get usage logs on bill reprints but never was able to confirm it was actually possible. In fact, multiple ATT reps said it wasn’t possible. You are the first I’ve ever seen confirm it is possible. 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

I know. I’ve read all of your posts that said I could. Your past posts and my insurance co attorney saying I could get them made me try again. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

After years of being told no.  Hmm.  Wonder who you had to get ahold of to get this.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

It must be the luck of the draw of who you get. I did not ask for a supervisor and she said was in the states - as opposed to some call center over seas. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.