For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
shxhmy's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, July 10th, 2014 9:52 AM

I need help! About suspended mobile number

I am a family plan holder. I suspended all the numbers in my plan for summer vocation (we live in outside US). Yes I suspended all numbers in May, but I still charged for the Mobile Share Value Plan 15GB, Mobile Share Value iPhone on 4G LTE w/ VVM, and so on for TWO MONTH! WHY! All the devices in my plan are all at no service condition.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

10 years ago

Those phones are still being charged because you didnt cancel the lines. Suspensions are customer requested for reasons such as someone being grounded or if the phone gets stolen. Suspensions on phones is pretty much like saying, youre grounded, im going to take away your ability to make calls and use data, unless wifi is available. At any given time, you can unsuspend the phone. But as i stated, youre still being charged because the lines on the account are not cancelled. If you dont want to be charged for those lines, then pay the etfs or pay the phones off if youre on the next plan.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Sorry I think there is a misunderstanding. My mean is during summer vocation, we suspended these lines because we don't use them in the three months, but we still need to keep those numbers. We will reactive them in August. So I can't cancell any lines in my family plan. I was told that I just need to pay $15 for each line to keep the numbers during the suspention time, but I don't know why something goes wrong - we still charged for data and else!

ps. We already lost the ability to make calls and use data in May!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Sorry I think there is a misunderstanding. My mean is during summer vocation, we suspended these lines because we don't use them in the three months, but we still need to keep those numbers. We will reactive them in August. So I can't cancell any lines in my family plan. I was told that I just need to pay $15 for each line to keep the numbers during the suspention time, but I don't know why something goes wrong - we still charged for data and else!

ps We already lost the ability to make calls and use data in May!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.