Explore & discover

Helpful Links

I need corporate email address

Highlighted
Contributor

I need corporate email address

I am need of a corporate email address. I have been setup by an in home sales person who quoted me an amount for a bill with 5 new phones and transfer of 6 numbers from T-Mobile to AT&T and now I am told my bill is $100 more than the quote

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: I need corporate email address

There is no known corporate email address. If it were known, there would be so many emails that they would never get returned.

You can file an FCC complaint and someone from AT&T will contact you.

Do you have the quote in writing?

Quotes usually do not include the costs for new equipment only calling and data plans..

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by cdmshannon
‎05-09-2019 4:33 PM

@cdmshannon wrote:

I am need of a corporate email address. I have been setup by an in home sales person who quoted me an amount for a bill with 5 new phones and transfer of 6 numbers from T-Mobile to AT&T and now I am told my bill is $100 more than the quote

And until all credits happen, your bill will be higher than the quote.   BOGO credits, auto pay credits take 2 to 3 months.  And the customer service summary is never correct.  See mine compared to my actual bill below.  

B06103F8-034D-41D6-887B-C546E1E0CCA8.jpeg910F5BA3-8301-4A32-A295-DCD042F7B661.jpeg

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Master

@cdmshannon wrote:

There isn't a corporate email address; your options are to call or chat. What is making your bill $100 more than the quote?

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support