For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
CJHernandez's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 11th, 2015 3:34 PM

I just wanted to say Thank You

I just wanted to say Thank You to Vicki and Robert from customer service who were amazing in helping me get through my first bill with AT&T wireless. I was a bit mortified when I received my first bill and these two representatives helped me through all of the charges and explained everything in detail. They also helped credit my account where it needed. Thank you for being such great customer service representatives!

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @CJHernandez

I’m so glad to hear you received such great service from Vicki and Robert!

Thank you so much for taking the time out to show your appreciation.

If you’d like us to pass along your feedback to the proper management, please send me a private message including

• Your name
  • Wireless number
  • Date & Time you contacted us

Michelle

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Shout Out to Caleb V. from AT&T for helping me today. I was a loyal Sprint customer for 8 years and then decided to make the switch to AT&T only to be very disappointed. I almost paid all my cancellation fees to go running back to Sprint after just 30 days with AT& T. I experienced so much frustration and disappointment with store managers and employees at an AT&T location that I couldn't help but ask if these people were an accurate representation of the AT&T company. I decided to cancel my account when Caleb happened to be the customer service person to answer my phone call. He was very understanding and genuinely made an effort to help me try to find a solution that would work for me. If it wasn't for him, AT&T totally would have lost me as a customer today. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Can someone tell me what mobile data is??

Mentor

• 

44 Messages

7 years ago

You can access internrt using mobile data on your phone without wifi. Mobile data is a data package which is provided to you by the wireless carrier like 1GB, 2GB etc. It will have some data cap. One you consume that. You will be charged high on you bill.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Is my DirecTV account unlocked?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.