For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
titanx1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 21st, 2015 8:05 PM

I can't get any helping with getting my billing issue fixed

Early this year in march I took my mom to open a phone line on my family share plan at bestbuy. There were a whole bunch of issues with porting her number over and she decided to return the phone within the 15 day return period best buy offers. She moved back to top mobile but for some reason I am still being charged as if her phone number is still there. Also the charges from activating her phone were not removed from my bill for that month.
In April I called att customer support several times and they said they would fix the issue but I never saw a change. There should only be one phone line active on my account and I refuse to pay any of the fees associated with that line.

Someone at att please help!

Thank you
Alexander

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

Alexander, I am having a similar problem with charges. In my case the charges were not authorized, but added to my bill when I purchased a new phone.  Insurance and service plan.  I want to return the phone, but didn't realize til the 18th day that I could.  Then no one "was able" to help.  ATT sure is not the company they claim to be.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

This is a user helping user forum. My suggestion would be to private message @ATTMobilityCare with your account and contact information. They will get you to someone that can look at your account and maybe correct the situation.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

9 years ago

Oh, I get that.  I am pointing out how AT&T treats their long time customers.  And I have the pleasure of being a shareholder.  And not a small one.  And they just don't give a rip.

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @jeff.branton, we're sorry you're having a hard time getting help. Please, as @kdfederer stated, send us a private message via the link he provided, including your account and contact information, and we'll do our best to help.

We appreciate you coming to the Community!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.