• 

337 Messages

7 years ago

OK what is your ?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I have 20 dollar charge for "international day pass" I was overseas but only used phones alarm option. I did not request international access before I left. Why the fee

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I have 20 dollars on my bill for "international day pass". I did not make any calls on my cell during a recent overseas trip. I did not sign up for international access. Why the charge?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

@pdpappas I can’t explain why you got charged if you did not sign up for the day pass but any usage triggers the charge, not just calls. If you used data and did not have that daily plan, you would have been charged $2.05 per megabyte. You might want to see how much actual usage you had, that plan may have saved you lots of money.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@pdpappas wrote:

I have 20 dollars on my bill for "international day pass". I did not make any calls on my cell during a recent overseas trip. I did not sign up for international access. Why the charge?

EXPENSIVE international access is on by default.

I'm not sure why you have the day pass on, but $20 is SUPER cheap from people accidentally using their phones overseas! If you sent a text or your phone uses data (your phone uses data even if you don't launch any apps)  it would trigger access.

Even receiving a phone call (and not answering can trigger charges); this might depend on the country.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

On my bill for the Monthly charges: Mobile share advantage 16B for $30.00. I only as of now have only one device (cell phone #[***]. Why am I being charged the $30.00?? Share???? Also the Shared usage summary May 11-June 10. The number [***] is not under my plan anymore.  Please clarify!  

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@FayettevilleGa wrote:

On my bill for the Monthly charges: Mobile share advantage 16B for $30.00. 

I only as of now have only one device (cell phone #[***]. Why am I being charged the $30.00??

Maybe it's a prorated amount as you say "as of now". It's not clear.  Is this a new account?

Plus "Mobile share advantage 16B for $30.00" doesn't sound right, it's missing a G or has too big of a number (unless it's prorated).

Share???? Also the Shared usage summary May 11-June 10. The number [***] is not under my plan anymore.  Please clarify!  

You know, you say these things with LOTS of question marks and exclamation points, but you're leaving out LOTS of DETAILS. So I'm GUESSING.

The account is called shared, one line or ten, it's still called shared.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have just checked by on-line bill paying and I see I have been billed for 2 months for Internet service on my cell phone threw ATT.>I did not request this and do not want it on my "flip phone",, I have Xfiniety service for my home and TV, which is not part of ATT from my understanding. Jammie Taylor

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.