For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
mccreadylori's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 7th, 2012 3:51 PM

How to Opt out of Detailed billing online?

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen......

Short and Sweet. How does someone turn off detailed billing online? All I want is the Summary Billing and not the 25+ pages that come every month with the bill.

Former Employee

• 

636 Messages

10 years ago

Hey
I don't have detailed billing on my own account, but if I remember right, it's a billed feature.
I personally would expect it to be with the rest of your billed features.
On my front page, [I want to . . . ] -> [Manage my plans and services] -> [Add or change service].
I know there are options for paper billing under
[Profile] -> [Update Profile] -> Bill Options, [Paper/Paperless], but I wouldn't think it would be there.

Because the detailed billing is not really a publically offered service, I wouldn't be able to say for sure without trying.
I suspect that why the community manager was recommending you PM him, because, well, it just might not even be available online.

As far as any complaints go for not wanting it to be available online, You can print out just the first few pages, ie the summary. We want those details to be viewable/available to you. If there's details there you don't want a certain someone to see, then you need to split your account/or stop access to that individual.

-Alex

Mentor

• 

39 Messages

10 years ago

I know this is an OLD thread but I just signed up for the 10GB share plan and just want to confirm that the paper bill does NOT contain detail billing (details on numbers dialed and data)

Thanks

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.