For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
mccreadylori's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 7th, 2012 3:51 PM

How to Opt out of Detailed billing online?

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen......

Short and Sweet. How does someone turn off detailed billing online? All I want is the Summary Billing and not the 25+ pages that come every month with the bill.

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 years ago

Thanks for your post @mccreadylori, if you visit att.com and sign in to your account there is an option for Bill/payments, Change billing parameters. 

If you have any trouble, send me a Private Message (blue envelope, top right) and I'll be happy to help. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

I was wondering the same thing but I don't see the option billing parameters....I want my detailed usage off my bill online if possible

Expert

• 

13K Messages

11 years ago

Unfortunately removing the info from the online bill is not available only from the paper bill if you get one.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

ugh - that should sooooo be an option.....

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I can't seem to find the " change the billing parameters on my bill and payments page.  any help would be great.  thanks

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

11 years ago

Check under profile - paper bill options

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 years ago

@tebone626, I responded to your Private Message and requested additional information so we can take care of this for you. 

Thank you,

Julie Rae

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

There is no such link - please update this answer.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Why solve this via private message? . .why not share the answer with everyone who is asking the question?

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello nikolya13,

We ask for a private message when we need to get access to customer's account or request some personal information. What can we help you with? Do you have a paper or paperless billing? Paperless billing is always detailed, only paper bill can be simple or detailed and we can help with changing that preference.

Please let me know.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.