How much to add a line with an Iphone 3gs if you haven't had your contract for 2 years

Highlighted
Contributor

How much to add a line with an Iphone 3gs if you haven't had your contract for 2 years

I was curious before I go spend money buying an IPhone 3gs online(not from at&t) and I haven't had my contract for one year how much it would cost me because when I first signed my contract it cost $500 to get an Iphone and another line (not smartphone). Thank you to someone who has experience and is able to answer this question

Message 1 of 3
Expert

Re: How much to add a line with an Iphone 3gs if you haven't had your contract for 2 years

Log in to your ATT account and select Add a Line ($9.99), and a selection of phones available will come up.

iPhones have special rules. Smiley Wink  But as far as I know, it's still $9.99 to add a line.

Do you have a Family Talk plan?

Forgot to add, it will cost you a one-time $36 Activation Fee, unless you can find a phone or deal that waives it.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Expert

Re: How much to add a line with an Iphone 3gs if you haven't had your contract for 2 years

Couple of other things

1. the iphone will require a data plan, so there is a cost associated with the line over and about the 9.99 for the additonal line, the amout depends on the data plan you choose.

2. deposit - depends, if you have had your current plan for while and had a record of paying your bill on time and not having any late payments then you probably will not be a deposit required, this is dependent on lenght of service and payment history.

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support