Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How much is my Early Termination Fee?

Highlighted
Contributor

How much is my Early Termination Fee?

What r the early termination fees. I have two lines now one is month to month the other is up n August. I am goin to join plan with my son for cheaper bill. Is it worth it to cancel now.

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 5
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by Community Support (Community Support)
Accepted by ATTMobilityCare
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Early termination fees

Hi @Dlm8169

I’d be happy to help with your early termination fees! These are based on both the length of time left on the contract, and the device the contract was added to. Click here to learn how to estimate your early termination fees!

Thanks!

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Dlm8169
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

If your son's plan is with a different carrier then you will have to cancel but if your son happens to be with ATT you can simply transfer your lines to his plan and you won't have to pay any cancellation fees.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Thanks. We both have AT&T. I'll just have to call them and that to with them. Thanks again
Message 4 of 5
ACE - Expert

@Dlm8169 wrote:
Thanks. We both have AT&T. I'll just have to call them and that to with them. Thanks again

You can accomplish the transfer online, here are instructions: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB94735&cv=820

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support