Need help understanding your bill?
russellhawkins's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 8th, 2015 1:24 PM

How do I receive a copy of my final bill?

How do I receive a copy of my final bill? I just finished my service with AT&T and switched to T-mobile. I elected to be paper-free so I would only ever get my bill in an E-mail. Now that I have switched my phone to T-mobile though, I can't log in to my account and I haven't received the Bill like I should have. I better not get some collectors agency calling me. I need to pay this bill so I need to receive a copy of it. Can you help me with this. 

Accepted Solution

Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

9 years ago

Even though you were on paperless billing, the final bill will be mailed to you.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Hi I'm curious about the same question here... but also I was wondering when you switch from AT&T to tmobile does tmobile payoff for the phones alone, or do they also payoff your final bill? I'm thinking it's just the phones...right ?

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

I have not received a final bill and cannot get to my account online!  I have spent hours chatting online, talking to reps...I even went into an AT&T store!!! 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@grandmapat wrote:

I have not received a final bill and cannot get to my account online!  I have spent hours chatting online, talking to reps...I even went into an AT&T store!!! 

How long has it been since you canceled service? The final bill is printed at the beginning of the next bill cycle, just like a regular bill. 

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

It's been 2 billing periods since we cancelled...we have NOT received a final bill!

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

We switched from Directv to Spectrum

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

2 different people...2 different situations

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

2 billing cycles since we cancelled!  We have NOT received a bill!!!

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

@grandmapat You are in the wrong forum. This is the cell phone forum. You might want to try the Directv forum but you may not have a final bill if your last bill was paid.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@grandmapat, call customer service and ask if you have an outstanding balance. If so, ask if they will reprint your final bill and mail it to you. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.