Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How do I receive a copy of my final bill?

Contributor

How do I receive a copy of my final bill?

How do I receive a copy of my final bill? I just finished my service with AT&T and switched to T-mobile. I elected to be paper-free so I would only ever get my bill in an E-mail. Now that I have switched my phone to T-mobile though, I can't log in to my account and I haven't received the Bill like I should have. I better not get some collectors agency calling me. I need to pay this bill so I need to receive a copy of it. Can you help me with this. 

Message 1 of 12
Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by russellhawkins
‎04-29-2018 10:46 AM

Re: How do I receive a copy of my final bill?

Even though you were on paperless billing, the final bill will be mailed to you.

"Customers helping customers; not always successfully"
Message 2 of 12
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi I'm curious about the same question here... but also I was wondering when you switch from AT&T to tmobile does tmobile payoff for the phones alone, or do they also payoff your final bill? I'm thinking it's just the phones...right ?
Message 3 of 12

I have not received a final bill and cannot get to my account online!  I have spent hours chatting online, talking to reps...I even went into an AT&T store!!! 

Message 4 of 12
ACE - Master

@grandmapat wrote:

I have not received a final bill and cannot get to my account online!  I have spent hours chatting online, talking to reps...I even went into an AT&T store!!! 

How long has it been since you canceled service? The final bill is printed at the beginning of the next bill cycle, just like a regular bill. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 12

It's been 2 billing periods since we cancelled...we have NOT received a final bill!

Message 6 of 12

We switched from Directv to Spectrum

Message 7 of 12

2 different people...2 different situations

Message 8 of 12

2 billing cycles since we cancelled!  We have NOT received a bill!!!
Message 9 of 12
ACE - Expert

@grandmapat You are in the wrong forum. This is the cell phone forum. You might want to try the Directv forum but you may not have a final bill if your last bill was paid.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 10 of 12
ACE - Master

@grandmapat, call customer service and ask if you have an outstanding balance. If so, ask if they will reprint your final bill and mail it to you. 

Message 11 of 12

Already did!  They say they mailed me AND emailed me an itemized copy!  NEVER GOT EITHER ONE!!!

Message 12 of 12
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support