How can I view the last bill summary?

Teacher

How can I view the last bill summary?

The last bill cycle is 02/06 and its due to 02/28, I have checked the balance and its more than normal amount too much, so I need to view the bill online but I cannot find it. Please let me know how can I view the bill. Also, there is no the bill info. during the last balance due date on  the bill summary and bill report.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 10 (11,448 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by jamileh (Former Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: How can I view the last bill summary?

What happens when you go to your online account?
Mine shows "View Bill Summary".
When I click that, the next page has a link "My Paper Bill".
click that and my bill appears.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10 (11,441 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Now I can view the bill. Thanks!

Message 3 of 10 (11,423 Views)
Contributor

I want to see my last bill for my cell phone  630 220 2994 ... and I can't get it??? i

Message 4 of 10 (2,976 Views)
Contributor

I want to see my last cell phone bill and I can't get it.  Jo Ann

Message 5 of 10 (2,974 Views)
Contributor

Mine wants acct. # and routing #. I don't have a checking with them
Message 6 of 10 (2,279 Views)
Contributor

What do I put?
Message 7 of 10 (2,278 Views)
Contributor

I want to view numbers called from my cell phone on June 26, 2016, the day it was stolen.

Message 8 of 10 (1,996 Views)
ACE - Professor

There's a drop-down control, on the main billing page, the one before you actually view the online bill (this is probably a better choice than the PDF, for your use).

In the drop-down, you can choose date ranges, I believe it's up to 12 months back.  Just choose whatever billing cycle encompasses your date mentioned, and you can view what was called, on that date, and surrounding days, depending on how far after the date your billing cycle ends.

*If this (or another post in this thread) fixes your problem/issue, please mark it as "accept-solution", and I'll tag it, to make it easier for others to find the answer(s). FYI: I'm an AT&T end-user, just like most of us in the forum. Thanks.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 9 of 10 (1,991 Views)
Contributor

I WANT A REASON TO YOU CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FOR EXTRA $15 DOLLARS. PLUS I DO NOT THAT YOU ACCEPTED ANY UPDATED CHARGE IN MY ACCOUNT IN THE REST OF THE MONTHS CONTRAC AS PER INSTRUCTIONS MADE IN THE BEGINING BY PHONE. SEE MY PREVIOUS SIX MONTHS ARE SAME AMOUNT ADJUSTED. I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL OFFER BUT I AM NOT RESPOND BECAUSE I DO NOT INTERESTING A NEW PHONE OR RENEW THIS ACCOUNT.. CONTINUE SEND ME MY EMAIL STATEMENT AND PLEASE NOTHING ANY MORE AMOUNT UNDER THIS INSTRUCTIONS REPEAT HEREIN. PLEASE SEND YOUR ANSWER IN MY EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE, THANK YOU! NOT CHANGE OR RENEWAL IN MY ACCOUNT, PLEASE!
Message 10 of 10 (893 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.