Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 9, 2012
2:40:34 PM
View profile
How can I view the last bill summary?

The last bill cycle is 02/06 and its due to 02/28, I have checked the balance and its more than normal amount too much, so I need to view the bill online but I cannot find it. Please let me know how can I view the bill. Also, there is no the bill info. during the last balance due date on  the bill summary and bill report.

Thanks!

The last bill cycle is 02/06 and its due to 02/28, I have checked the balance and its more than normal amount too much, so I need to view the bill online but I cannot find it. Please let me know how can I view the bill. Also, there is no the bill info. during the last balance due date on  the bill summary and bill report.

Thanks!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 9, 2012 7:01:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
What happens when you go to your online account?
Mine shows "View Bill Summary".
When I click that, the next page has a link "My Paper Bill".
click that and my bill appears.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

How can I view the last bill summary?

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 9, 2012 7:01:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How can I view the last bill summary?

2 of 9 (9,898 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2012 9:10:56 AM
(0)
Teacher

Now I can view the bill. Thanks!

Now I can view the bill. Thanks!

3 of 9 (9,880 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 15, 2016 2:50:58 PM
(0)
Contributor

I want to see my last bill for my cell phone  630 220 2994 ... and I can't get it??? i

I want to see my last bill for my cell phone  630 220 2994 ... and I can't get it??? i

4 of 9 (1,433 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 15, 2016 2:57:38 PM
(0)
Contributor

I want to see my last cell phone bill and I can't get it.  Jo Ann

I want to see my last cell phone bill and I can't get it.  Jo Ann

5 of 9 (1,431 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2016 9:54:27 PM
(0)
Contributor
Mine wants acct. # and routing #. I don't have a checking with them
Mine wants acct. # and routing #. I don't have a checking with them

6 of 9 (736 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2016 9:55:04 PM
(0)
Contributor
What do I put?
What do I put?

7 of 9 (735 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2016 10:04:28 PM
(0)
Contributor

I want to view numbers called from my cell phone on June 26, 2016, the day it was stolen.

I want to view numbers called from my cell phone on June 26, 2016, the day it was stolen.

8 of 9 (453 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2016 10:13:58 PM
(0)
Guru

There's a drop-down control, on the main billing page, the one before you actually view the online bill (this is probably a better choice than the PDF, for your use).

In the drop-down, you can choose date ranges, I believe it's up to 12 months back.  Just choose whatever billing cycle encompasses your date mentioned, and you can view what was called, on that date, and surrounding days, depending on how far after the date your billing cycle ends.

There's a drop-down control, on the main billing page, the one before you actually view the online bill (this is probably a better choice than the PDF, for your use).

In the drop-down, you can choose date ranges, I believe it's up to 12 months back.  Just choose whatever billing cycle encompasses your date mentioned, and you can view what was called, on that date, and surrounding days, depending on how far after the date your billing cycle ends.

9 of 9 (448 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments