Need help understanding your bill?
sarah999's profile

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

Thursday, February 9th, 2012 10:40 PM

How can I view the last bill summary?

The last bill cycle is 02/06 and its due to 02/28, I have checked the balance and its more than normal amount too much, so I need to view the bill online but I cannot find it. Please let me know how can I view the bill. Also, there is no the bill info. during the last balance due date on  the bill summary and bill report.

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

12 years ago

What happens when you go to your online account?
Mine shows "View Bill Summary".
When I click that, the next page has a link "My Paper Bill".
click that and my bill appears.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

12 years ago

Now I can view the bill. Thanks!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I want to see my last bill for my cell phone  630 220 2994 ... and I can't get it??? i

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I want to see my last cell phone bill and I can't get it.  Jo Ann

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Mine wants acct. # and routing #. I don't have a checking with them

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

What do I put?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I want to view numbers called from my cell phone on June 26, 2016, the day it was stolen.

Master

• 

3.5K Messages

8 years ago

There's a drop-down control, on the main billing page, the one before you actually view the online bill (this is probably a better choice than the PDF, for your use).

In the drop-down, you can choose date ranges, I believe it's up to 12 months back.  Just choose whatever billing cycle encompasses your date mentioned, and you can view what was called, on that date, and surrounding days, depending on how far after the date your billing cycle ends.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I WANT A REASON TO YOU CHARGED MY ACCOUNT FOR EXTRA $15 DOLLARS. PLUS I DO NOT THAT YOU ACCEPTED ANY UPDATED CHARGE IN MY ACCOUNT IN THE REST OF THE MONTHS CONTRAC AS PER INSTRUCTIONS MADE IN THE BEGINING BY PHONE. SEE MY PREVIOUS SIX MONTHS ARE SAME AMOUNT ADJUSTED. I RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL OFFER BUT I AM NOT RESPOND BECAUSE I DO NOT INTERESTING A NEW PHONE OR RENEW THIS ACCOUNT.. CONTINUE SEND ME MY EMAIL STATEMENT AND PLEASE NOTHING ANY MORE AMOUNT UNDER THIS INSTRUCTIONS REPEAT HEREIN. PLEASE SEND YOUR ANSWER IN MY EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE, THANK YOU! NOT CHANGE OR RENEWAL IN MY ACCOUNT, PLEASE!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

my phone will not call out

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.